Your annual membership support is critical to our care of the Pennypack Preserve.
The Pennypack Trust has over 1,300 members who support our land preservation, stewardship, education, and research goals. Our reforestation projects, trail repair work, and weekend programs could not happen without the dedicated support of our members. Become a member of the Pennypack Trust and you’ll be helping to sustain the wildlife habitat, native plant communities, and spectacular views that are becoming increasingly rare in southeastern Pennsylvania.
Also, with membership you’ll receive direct benefits:
- “Coming Events” and birdseed sale flyers throughout the year
- Discounts on gift shop and birdseed purchases
- Free or discounted admission to weekend family programs and events
For your convenience we offer three ways to join:
1. To become a member of the Trust, you can call our office at 215.657.0830 to request a mail-in membership envelope or to join over the phone with a credit card.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a mail-in membership envelope.
3. Fill out the membership form on this page